240sЯus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
240sЯus

Welcome to 240sRus, forum for all 240SX enthusiast!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Need to spread the word around

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ClutchKiccSlyde
Noob
Noob
ClutchKiccSlyde

Need to spread the word around Empty
PostSubject: Need to spread the word around   Need to spread the word around EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 12:25 pm

This forum has been up for a few years. We need to spread the word around. There's a lot of forums out there that are dedicated to 240s and drifting. A bunch of them have a lot of drama within the forums. It's always great to have forums out there whether you need technical advise, when's the next meet or event. And it's always great to see vidz and pix from around the country of drift events, pix, and even your build threads.
It is said that the drifting community is a close knit community. I can vouch for that. At events, though we're competing, we help each other out with either advise,technical and mechanical help, and even the drivers that have been drifting for years will get in the car with you and help you improve your drifting skills. What other racing community will you find that?
It's all about the love of the sport. We here in Texas are trying to make the dirfting scene larger and stronger. And it's working.
I will be posting up events here in Texas for those who would love to take a trip and meet new people.
I actually hang out with professional drifters. My friend Will has competed in D1 in his green NST sponsored AE86. I will find pix and vids and post them up. My friend, Ameen Rizvi, who is also part of Drift Alliance, competes on a professional level.
C'mon guys and gals....lets support this forum. I'm doing my best to get on here on the daily to see whats up.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/marzs13
240sRus
Administrator
Administrator
240sRus

Need to spread the word around Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need to spread the word around   Need to spread the word around EmptyThu May 27, 2010 12:09 am

Please spread the word people, I wish someone would.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/240srus

Need to spread the word around
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
240sЯus :: General Corner :: General B.S.-
Jump to: