240sЯus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
240sЯus

Welcome to 240sRus, forum for all 240SX enthusiast!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Just found this forum off Nico

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Quality_

Just found this forum off Nico Empty
PostSubject: Just found this forum off Nico   Just found this forum off Nico EmptyWed Feb 25, 2009 5:11 pm

My name's John, I'm 20. I was just cruising through the regional section on Nico and found this local forum. Unfortunately my S14 was totaled three days before new years. The good news: My interior, motor, trans, and anything else from the doors back is pristine. So now I am on the hunt for a new shell. (This is a plea for help)

A little more about myself. I can do pretty much everything and anything on cars. I have a well built and stocked shop for anything I do. Besides Nissans, Volvos are the next best thing. I have 2x Volvo 242s. One is a turbo and the other is being built for auto-x. I like to do photo shoots of cars and eat bbq. All my friends drive a Subaru and it's nice to find a local forum. Ohh and I am located in Hoover.
Back to top Go down
240sRus
Administrator
Administrator
240sRus

PostSubject: Re: Just found this forum off Nico   Just found this forum off Nico EmptyFri Feb 27, 2009 12:20 pm

Welcome! How did you find us off Nico?...
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/240srus
Quality_salvage
Noob!!!
Noob!!!

PostSubject: Re: Just found this forum off Nico   Just found this forum off Nico EmptyFri Feb 27, 2009 2:45 pm

Honestly I have no idea... I was just rolling through Nico and then all of a sudden I was here. Weird I know.
Back to top Go down
240sRus
Administrator
Administrator
240sRus

PostSubject: Re: Just found this forum off Nico   Just found this forum off Nico EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 12:15 am

Now as much weird as it is sweet for getting new members, that's only if more people stumble across what you did......
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/240srus
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just found this forum off Nico   Just found this forum off Nico Empty

Back to top Go down

Just found this forum off Nico
Page 1 of 1